Laurent Fignon Replica Build up Help Required

Re: Re:

rusty bodie":265lsl1h said:
that's a great site, chris!!

would you be interested in selling me any of those silver cinelli plugs?? i've been after a pair for years but you only ever see tatty bin-worthy ones on ebay . .

:(

I've just had a quick look & I can't find them, I just hope I've not binned them. I used to buy them in boxes of 100 the genuine Cinelli ones. I've found an empty box so maybe I've used them all? The last I remember looking 2 or 3 years ago there was still about 40 in the box. If I find them I will get in contact.
Sorry I can't be of any help right now.
Chris

Re:

They are, just got to dig them out of the parts box they're in. There are a few boxes.......!
I'll pm you a picture once I have them in hand
Richie

rusty bodie - I used Hi Lite Supercomp HDs until they stopped making them and found them fine on the corners. Then again I am a big scaredy cat these days. I actually took out my silver Cinelli plugs and put in reflecting ones, so I'll try and get a photo tonight for you. If you think they're ok then you can have them.

stringfellow1946 - if ever you want someone to test your bikes to make sure you've done a good job, let me know :)

Re:

that's fabulous, cinelli bar plug guy, many thanks!

aye, its funny (and sad) how we all get more cautious as we get older. a friend of mine who has always been uber fit fell off of his bike on the ice last winter while commuting to work - the result was an ambulance and a broken hip! we used to fall off all the time when we were in our late teens and 20s and never anything more that grazes!!

:|

Re:

I'm very sorry, my Cinelli plugs are actually black I was mixing them up with some plain silver ones I had :(

Back