Kona Track T W O, what to do. (warning, this aint pretty)

They were available with black legs too, so no issue with powdercoating. A potential might like to colour match them to a frame, so maybe just get them blasted and sell raw?

They are straight, must be the picture. When I bought the Switchblades I thought they where bent to bits, but it's the weird angles on them for some odd reason.

Attachments

• Tange Switchblade4.jpg
    Tange Switchblade4.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 25
Personally, as you're not keeping them.
Sell as a going concern, for HeiHei owners and 1990 owners colour matching to their splatter style.

Unless you like the refurb, would the decals alone take the price out of affordability to sell.

Any the black version as an example.

Well I have bad news, the person saying the stanchions looked off was right.
Now it's for parts or refurb. :(

Left leg is bent.
In the end it did clean up sorta ok.

20230613_161857.jpg
20230613_162259.jpg

Well I have bad news, the person saying the stanchions looked off was right.
Now it's for parts or refurb. :(

Left leg is bent.
In the end it did clean up sorta ok.

View attachment 749323
View attachment 749322
It sorta doesn't look to bad if you look at it from the front 🤔 other way not so good 😁
I've got in my head that chopping the left leg off a set of Project Two's and using that would fix the problem 😂
I'm sure there's a way to fix them though coz it'd be a shame to see a good set of forks go to waste.

It sorta doesn't look to bad if you look at it from the front 🤔 other way not so good 😁
I've got in my head that chopping the left leg off a set of Project Two's and using that would fix the problem 😂
I'm sure there's a way to fix them though coz it'd be a shame to see a good set of forks go to waste.

Do you see the irony in letting a good P2 go to waste in order to give life to an arguably worse fork? 🤣

Back