Kona Sex One 1995 19"

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
With a race winning set-up for sure ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Don't see much love for these on the forum. Are they pretty rare? Or just more love for hardtails?

Guess maybe 12-15 years ago I agreed to do a 50 mile Charity Ride. I was in a back to m'cycles phase and hadn't done a cycle ride over 20 miles for a while so I bought one of these for the comfort.
As best I recall it was great with semi-slicks -- at least I managed the Ride without discomfort.
As with so many, simply sold on!

Don't see much love for these on the forum. Are they pretty rare? Or just more love for hardtails?
Not a rare bike in production numbers, but rare in that many were trashed or swapped out back in the day for the next shiny thing. So add time to that, and they don't come up sale regularly.

I had one that was a speculative ebay purchase. Always liked these in an AMP way. The one I got was too small for me to keep and fettle so I moved it on in parts for a few quid more than I spent.

Back