Kona Misser replica 1997

😍🥰😘

PXL_20240211_121516129.jpg

165mm wins the day; a much more sensible stance. It's still slightly elevated here in the bike stand, so it really does have the poise that was missing with the 200mm shock. If you hadn't spotted, I swapped out the shock on my Manomano to test. A full-time replacement will be sourced in due course. The cranks should be on their way later this week from the land down-under.

Oh, and how about them boots eh?

We're getting there...

...I'm still on the hunt for any X-lite headset spacers: black, grey or silver as I seem to be acquiring a few of every colour :LOL:

As I've said before I came to off road later in life. What makes this full sus so special? What separates it from other full sus Kona's? Excuse possibly stupid question :rolleyes:

There's lots of drool worthy goodness on there, my word. I dread to think of the carbon footprint those parts have associated with them harking from all corners of the planet, but great job :LOL:. The wheels look gorgeous, I love a D321 disc rim, and the saddle is perfect. I have one on each of my bikes, they're so comfortable. Any plans to change the stem colour perhaps? Or does it need to be orange for historical reasons? Black may be a good pairing given the other black areas on the bike (rear sus pivots). 10/10 so far though.

There's lots of drool worthy goodness on there, my word. I dread to think of the carbon footprint those parts have associated with them harking from all corners of the planet, but great job :LOL:. The wheels look gorgeous, I love a D321 disc rim, and the saddle is perfect. I have one on each of my bikes, they're so comfortable. Any plans to change the stem colour perhaps? Or does it need to be orange for historical reasons? Black may be a good pairing given the other black areas on the bike (rear sus pivots). 10/10 so far though.

Yep, my morals are being seriously tested on the ethical nature of this build :confused:

No plans to change the stem colour. I love the orange front-end of that and the Bombers 👍

Back