For Sale Kona Explosif DX Joe Murray circa 1991 Reduced Offers c.£400

Hi Nick, great looking bike. I grew up in North Devon, Bideford. My dad actually works in South Molton still! Could potentially collect next week. Please drop me a message if this works for you also. Thanks, Jack
Hi Jack didn't hear back from you....are you still interested ? Cheers Nick

I bought the bike new in 1991 it sat in the garage for many years then had a respray about four years ago. There are faint scratches on the crossbar but not down to the metal. Hopefully the photos will give an idea of the overall condition.

The bike is located in South Molton North Devon and is for collection. I'm looking for offers in the region of £400

View attachment 545468View attachment 545469View attachment 545470

I
Hi is the bike still available and if so what size is it please? Kevin

Hi is the bike still available and if so what size is it please? Kevin
Hi Kevin yes still available...it's either an 18" or 19" I'm not sure. I'm 5'11 with 32" inside leg and it's the right size for me. I remember when I bought it (from new) that the Kona dealer said the correct size would be smaller than with other bikes because of the geometry. Nick

Hi Kevin yes still available...it's either an 18" or 19" I'm not sure. I'm 5'11 with 32" inside leg and it's the right size for me. I remember when I bought it (from new) that the Kona dealer said the correct size would be smaller than with other bikes because of the geometry. Nick
It's usually the opposite I thought with konas.
Me personally I need a size or two bigger- as I found out with the hei hei I had ☹️

Thanks Nick. I’m thinking this might be the wrong size for me. Can I trouble you to give the dimension from centre of bottom bracket to where seat tube enters the frame. Thanks

Hi Nick. I’m interested and can probably get over to you for collection. It’s really dependent on whether it’s an 18” or 19”. Apologies if I’ve missed it in the thread but could you confirm the measurement from centre of BB to top of seat tube? Thanks

Hi Nick I’m travelling through Devon tomorrow- any chance you’ll be around for me to have a look at the bike? I’d pay cash if I take the bike. Cheers. Kevin

Hi Nick just trying one more time in case you missed my post yesterday. If you’re around today for me to have a look at the bike let me know. Thanks

Latest posts

Back