Kona EXPLOSIF!!!, Bridgestone, XTR, DX, Oakley lots really

erolorhun

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
OPEN FOR OFFERS ON KONA EXPLOSIF AND BRIDGESTONE MB-2

Hello all,

Lots of things needs new owners, some retro some modern since i`ve got a new project lined up.

First up we have a 1992 Kona Explosif, size 18". 550mm toptube measured to the best of my abilities. Bought from gentleman here a couple of months ago and have just sat since then. Signs of usage but overall functionally sound. The rear brakewire thingy is removed in the picture since i intended to run this with the XTR V-brakes listed below.
250 Euros OR SENSIBLE OFFERS!!

030.jpg

029.jpg

031.jpg

Next we have a Bridgestone MB-2 sans original fork. 550mm toptube. Circa 1991 i would guesstimate. Used by it`s former US owner but has just sat since i bought it from eBay. SunTour GreaseGuard BB included aswell as headset which is a Seiki iirc. 150 Euros

SOLDSOLDSOLDThe fork with the long steerer is a Tange Switchblade. Missing one cap. 70 Euros The seatpost is frozen and i`ve done a couple of halfhearted attempts at getting it out. And oh yeah, the saddle is a Titec Bersrkr, very comfy. 10 Euros if anyone is interested in that

035.jpg

034.jpg

Next, a couple of wheels

A STX-RC hubbed rear wheel laced to a NOS Mavic F519 rim. Think it`s a WTB Velociraptor mounted right now. 30 Euros

033.jpg

A front wheel based on a Hope Ti hub laced to a Mavic 217. That`s a Continental Diesel tyre mounted atm. 50 Euros

032.jpg

Next, lots of components and other bits:

Shimano DX rear derailleur 15 Euros
Profile Ultra FR bar, very little use 7 Euros
NOS WTB Abrasive compound brake pads 5 Euros
SOLD Oakley M-Frame nosepiece and earpiece replacement kit 5 Euros
SOLD Kona Velocity Stem 100mm * 1 1/8 10 Euros
Oakley E-Wires, basically unused, been sitting for the odd end of 15 plus years 50 Euros
Ritchey WCS stem, for roadbikes, 120mm * 1 1/8 15 Euros
SOLD Araya grips, extremely comfortable and barely used, 5 Euros
SOLD XTR brakelevers with cables and housing 35 Euros
SOLD X-Lite barend caps, black anodized aluminum some scruffs, 5 Euros
SOLD Bontrager pins 3 Euros each
SOLD Salsa badge 2 Euros
Cannondale Tinker Juarez pin 5 Euros
Greg LeMond Tour de France 1991/1992 pins 5 Euros each
NOS BackStop, filed to fit Kona Explosif with it`s shaped Tange tubing 10 Euros
XTR M900 headset, 1 1/8, bought from a fellow RBer a couple of months ago, 25 Euros
Salsa FlipLock, black, basically NOS, marked 30.0. 20 Euros
SOLD Shimano LX right side shifter pod, 9 speed 5 Euros
SOLD Thomson Elite seatpost, 27.0 * 330mm, nigh on NOS 40 Euros
SOLD XTR M950 v-brakes 45 Euros for both
XTR M950 rear derallieur, aesthetically challenged but functionally A-OK 30 Euros
Shimano rear discbrake from circa 2000, with disc 160mm 30 Euros
Hayes disc 5 euros
Lone SunTour thumbshifter, right side 5 Euros

025.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

EVERYTHING TIMBUK SOLD

(NOS Timbuk2 messenger bag, this is the largest model. The ruler is 30cm long so the bag should be around double that in length. Comes with SOLD shoulder pad and SOLD small strap bag. 65 Euros

036.jpg

Used Timbuk2 messenger bag, this is the largest model. Lots of extra (ALL SOLD) shoulder pads, (SOLD) radio holster and extra (ALL SOLD) reflexes as you can see.
45 Euros for the bag and (SOLD)6 Euros each for the small shoulder strap mounted bag and (SOLD)radio holster. 5 Euros for the (SOLD) NOS strap pads. (SOLD) 1 Euro each for the reflexes.)

037.jpg

All items are in Stockholm, Sweden. Can ship worldwide. PayPal gift much prefered.

I'm interested in the X-Lite bar end caps and the right hand LX shifter, what is the cost with postage to the UK please?

Back