Klein Adroit Pro Front Shock

I also need that bottom black cap that is at the bottom of the shocks right leg. Would they have that as well. It does hold air. I really want to keep the bike as original as it can be.

Can you put me in the right direction of the parts I would need for this particular fork. Such as seals and anything else I would need to want to total rebuild it so anything on the left side as well. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the insight.

The right leg adjuster knob (black .. plastic... I don't think they have it) lost that on my fork a long time ago... but the good news is: it's not an essential part of the fork, if you want to adjust the rebound you need an allen key to get in there and give it a couple of clicks. Shocktech have the high pressure seal (it's made to order I think cost me around 30$ plus shipping from New Zealand). My question is: how confident are you in your wrenching abilities? This operation does require taking apart the lower damper shaft (shim stacks and all) as the high pressure seal goes only in one direction (top to bottom) and if you try to insert it the other way (in order to avoid taking the top piston apart) you will ruin the seal and have to start over again (learned that lesson the HARD way

One last thing the lock out on my fork does not work. I really want that to work. Any suggestions on what to do to that. I really appreciate the insight and explanation of everything. You saved me a lot of aggravation search for this stuff. Thanks again.

The reason why the lock-out doesn't work is exceedingly simple: there is not enough oil in the damper for the lock-out to work. leaky lower high pressure seal= oil loss= upper damper assembly (compression damping system) doesn't work. Also you will need 5WT fork oil to re-fill the fork after switching out the high pressure seal. I can search for the proper oil level (there's a very specific oil level you need in the fork). had it written down somewhere.

Any word on the levels and do you know if any tutorial videos on how to replace that seal. Thanks for your help and sharing your knowledge.

Yeah just one kit. i could write up the steps you need to do to replace the seal... no tutorials, no anything out there... i had to learn from mistakes.

Back