Sold KLEIN ADROIT 1995 BURGUNDY in 19" full Shimano XTR M900 like new

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkbluecobra

Dirt Disciple
KLEIN ADROIT 1995 BURGUNDY in 19" size typical Klein medium size in stunning paint job. this is the 2" downtube version - a real Adroit and not a modified Attitude like some others in those days.

The frame has no dents, no cracks, no chainsuck and was partly repainted and polished like hell. at this occasion the Judy SL fork and the MC2 has been newly painted to match the beauty. The paint job is stunning and shines insanely intense in the sun. The pictures give a good impression.

The bike is equipped as follows:

Frame: KLEIN ADROIT size 19" paint Burgundy
Suspension fork: Rock Shox Judy SL (overhauled and works properly)
Reset racing conversion tool to fit
Headset: KLEIN industrial bearings (still in top shape)
Gear shift: very rare Shimano XTR910 8 speed shifters (very good condition)
Brake lever: Shimano XTR M910
Brakes: Shimano XTR M900
rear derailleur: Shimano XTR M900
front derailleur: Shimano XTR M900
Wheels: Mavic rims with XTR hubs
Handlebar: Klein MC2 with rise and noodle
Crank: Shimano XTR M900 really nice and the chainrings top
Bottom bracket: KLEIN industrial bearings
Stem: KLEIN MC2
Seatpost: Syncros
Saddle: Selle Italia Flite Max
Tires: Semislick (new)

Asking for 2900 Euro plus shipping wherever.

s-l1600 (34).jpg s-l1600 (33).jpg s-l1600 (32).jpg s-l1600 (31).jpg s-l1600 (30).jpg s-l1600 (29).jpg s-l1600 (28).jpg Goodies like Chill Pills, purple screws and Nokon track pearls
shows the high value built. Still beloved but some other projects
need space and money.

Since the paintjob the bike was not moved more than 30 km.
The wheel has barely over 10kg, runs great and is fun.
Absolutely rare in the size and the paintwork.

If you have any questions for a test ride or for better ideas - just contact me
Shipping costs for UK approx. 120 Euro about 50 Euro - for D, A, CH - shipping worldwide: country-specific costs bulky goods according to DHL.de. s-l1600 (27).jpg s-l1600 (26).jpg s-l1600 (25).jpg

"a real Adroit and not a modified Attitude like some others in those days"

Which modifications are you talking about - back in those days? What I see is a "modified" Adroit to fit a quite cheapo 1 1/8" suspension fork.

"a real Adroit and not a modified Attitude like some others in those days"

Which modifications are you talking about - back in those days? What I see is a "modified" Adroit to fit a quite cheapo 1 1/8" suspension fork.
As an owner of a ‘95 Sea and Sky Attitude, you should know that the head tubes are much bigger than 1 1/8”. It looks like he’s got a color matched version of the Judy SL that was the alternate fork choice for that year and the Judy was definitely not “cheapo” at the time. 😉

I do not own "a 95 Sea & Sky". I own 12 early and mid 90s KLEINS by now. He "modified" the Adroit with a Reset Racing tool to convert the MC2 head tube to 1 1/8 steerer. God knows, which other sleeve was used to make the 1 1/8 steerer fit into the MC2 collet. He ALSO used the original spacer and placed it upside down over the Reset Racing tool! rofl

Good lord! I would simply not make fun of any other ppl if I had modified my Adroit that way! Its ridiculous :) What is that supposed to mean anyways: A "real" Adroit and not some modified Attitude. Thats comparing apples and oranges to make some kind of BS argument out of it.

I think he’s referring to it being a true adroit with the 2” down tube and not an attitude painted as an adroit which was quite common from the Klein factory at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back