For Sale KARMA - Lots of parts - Collection Aberystwyth

Kult Friction

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Due to an imminent relocation, I'm having a clear out to downsize the stash which means I have a number of frames, forks, wheels and parts available (retro of course 😀) to whoever wants them. Would ideally want the lot gone in one go, all would be considered projects but functionally sound (I've already discarded anything I feel is sub par for continued use) and would probably need a van to shift it all. Ideally gone over the next week or so and collection only from Aberystwyth, however I am flexible with days & time and can assist with loading (and make a cuppa if need!)

Cheers
Lee

I bet there's some interesting stuff in there, your signature covers a huge amount of interesting bikes would love to see the barn!

I'm not close enough to get a van and come over but I'm in the area next week with a roof rack and estate car, would be interested to know what you're getting rid of.

Good luck with the move!

I bet there's some interesting stuff in there, your signature covers a huge amount of interesting bikes would love to see the barn!

I'm not close enough to get a van and come over but I'm in the area next week with a roof rack and estate car, would be interested to know what you're getting rid of.

Good luck with the move!
I’m going over to pick it up I’ll take what I want and let the next person pick what they want. That way it’s out of kults hair and I get to pass on some karma meet some people!

Nice one, drop me a message when you've got some stuff. If nothing else it'd be nice to meet more like minded bike nerds!

Hi, Yes happy to share a copy of the brief list I sent to Bill yesterday, I've already made arrangements with him to collect so will be honouring that, but from there it's his property to do as he pleases, be it keep it, sell it, share the wealth and distribute to other members etc, either way its not of my concern, just grateful its out of the way and going to a good home. If for whatever reason he is unable to collect then I'm sure he won't mind if I offer it up to the next interested party, so please feel free to still register interest as will need gone and would prefer it go to an RB member. Cheers, Lee

There's a few frames, 93 Marin Pine Mountain, Saracen Kili E-Stay with forks, custom built steel frame, maker unknown ,Cannondale hardtail, Carlton Road, Raleigh Summit, Carrera Quattro frame and fork, was top end model with 531 magnum tubing, unknown alloy frame (looks like Orange E series, 2x small jump type frames, one has cnc'd back end, trek 970 frame with marzocchi fork. Wheels deore dx on specialized bx23, deore lx on bronze Alesa double wall pair, Mavic 231, Araya rm17, Araya RM20, Matrix Singletrack on Deore LX, Various Tyres Continental, Specialized, box of parts, seatposts, handlebars...... thats just what is in front of me, there will be more added

Cheers
Lee

I know someone who was looking for a set of DX on Specialized BX23 rims - if these could be liberated and posted on I'd be interested. Costs covered of course. 👍

Back