Just serviced….

Surely even somebody who wasn't clued up enough to notice the backwards forks would have at least thought to align the bars properly. Or maybe their screwdriver didn't fit the strange hexagon shaped bolt heads.

Screwdriver?
I think they only get pliers.

One of our saturday guys worked at halfords Eastville Bristol - when he asked where the proper cycle tools were, they told him to bring his own🤣

the seller did put this in the listing so it doesnt look like it was done by halfords.

"Realised I have taken photos with the front tyre the wrong way around. Bike has been kept in the garage with the handle bars loosened and turned sideways to save on space. This is not an error upon service. Just needs turning around and tightened. Front wheel is also removable with a pin for easy storage or transport".

the seller did put this in the listing so it doesnt look like it was done by halfords.

"Realised I have taken photos with the front tyre the wrong way around. Bike has been kept in the garage with the handle bars loosened and turned sideways to save on space. This is not an error upon service. Just needs turning around and tightened. Front wheel is also removable with a pin for easy storage or transport".
we are being watched.

seats on backwards....... :)

Back