judy dh 80mm rebound cartridge

kikideparis

Retro Guru
hello
I'm looking for an aluminium rebound cartridge for my 96' judy dh.
I know for that year, there is some leaky plastic one in and mine is empty as usual :roll: :?
If someone had one for spares, that's would be great before buying an expansive risse racing one :(
thanks for helping
cheers
christophe

I've got a nos set of rebound and compression cartridges for a judy dh fork. I'd want to sell as a pair though.

I may have a nos rebound cartridge as well. Do you know what length your old one is? Also, the bolt sizes changed at some point so worth checking which ones you need, though I think the dh forks always used the larger bolts.

thank you for the reply
I'm a little bit confused as I was thinking it was a first generation because of the screws size. but I was wrong after checking inside. I've got the two cartridges version :oops:
do you know if they're could be rebuilt with new oil...don't seems to be :cry:
tell me your price for your twin sisters ;)
cheers
christophe

Not wanting to do myself out of a sale opportunity, I believe you can rebuild these as long as the pistons aren't damaged beyond repair.

A few posts on here have described the process, but fluffychicken seems to know a lot about doing this.

many thanks :cool: :cool:
I'll try to give a second life to those cartridges, if possible.(have found gt-steve judy rebuilt thread :D :D )
will let you know if need yours. ;)
best regards
christophe

Latest posts

Back