Jan 19th 2020 Nidderdale .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

That's the place.
Don't worry, I'll be in there filling my face with bacon & eggs before the ride too :D

Re:

Ahh that sounds like a jolly good plan tbf, I'm planning on getting there in time for a coffee beforehand, so I shall join you if that's alright, I'll be in a white Peugeot expert :D

Re: Re:

jimo746":3o1hq6sr said:
So will I !!!

Freaky.... :shock:

Ooooh, I best make sure my passenger seat is clear then, where abouts are you joining me then :LOL:

Re:

What sort of finishing time are we looking at guys? Desperately trying to squeeze it in but people are starting to make demands on my weekend! :facepalm:

Spoke to How Stean this morning and the café will be open at 9, there's a parking charge but if you eat there it's usually waivered (not much anyway ) , seem to remember bacon butty was good last time and full breakfast looked good .

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":3gja9ctn said:
Cheers mate. Trying to steer Mum's birthday tea to Saturday instead of Sunday afternoon! :facepalm:
If you manage to join us and we are running later than planned you can always cut n run in Lofthouse when we stop for a pint (5 to 10 mins back from there ) and there is always the alternative to just do half of the ride as when we are on the tops we cross the road down into Lofthouse if you want to short cut an hour or so .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back