Nidderdale Sunday 13th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
longun":1y96swdj said:
we will be thinking of you, stuck in the sunshine while were in the gloop of yorks haha. have fun, bet youd never get CPD like this at college ;)

No mate, this job is very unique, no threats and restructuring, things happen quickly, can't complain. I will catch up with you soon Chris.

slmracing":1glyjvar said:
longun":1glyjvar said:
we will be thinking of you, stuck in the sunshine while were in the gloop of yorks haha. have fun, bet youd never get CPD like this at college ;)

No mate, this job is very unique, no threats and restructuring, things happen quickly, can't complain. I will catch up with you soon Chris.

good good, ive still got these cantis sat here for you :D

Re:

Fairly early id have thought?

Bikes ready, kits nearly ready and vans nearly ready. aint it great when you check something, **** it up and have to "engineer" a fix, bloody front mechs haha. Must remember the first climbs a killer and not to fill up on bacon butties...... see yall in the morning

Think it opens about 9.30 Carl , both bikes at home and ready . do I bring the Soul and only ache a bit or bring the Kona and ibuprofen !!!.
See you in the morning

Re:

Cleaned a ton of mud off the bike earlier, only to find a slow puncture on the rear wheel :facepalm: will sort that after dinner (and beer :D )

Should be good to go after that :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back