Its all a swizz.

legrandefromage":1v0h28g9 said:
Dr.Robotnik":1v0h28g9 said:
cyfa2809":1v0h28g9 said:
its a farce! :LOL:

It was a farce.

Asked a couple of times.

Massive let down to win and not have a member follow through.

Especially bad when considering the good karma that goes around this site.

:(

Now thats not really fair now is it, especially as on the 14th December, I'd said I'd post something out along with your request for any spare parts when I get the chance.

And I'm not sure what you were expecting either, it was 'just for fun' and in the past people have received as little as a crank bolt in similar comps. As for karma, that gets dealt out a plenty.

Nice.

That's not what I wrote at all, or what you wrote. I asked if in lieu of not having a prize for this (or any contact from you) you might have some bars for the bike I'm building for my Dad and I even offered to trade you for them.

The complete email you actually wrote was;

legrandefromage":1v0h28g9 said:
I will see what I can put together

That's all you wrote. If you meant something else or you'd written oh damn I completely forgot, or anything, it'd probably be OK.

If I was meant to infer what you typed above then I am afraid I did not. This ended in September, you had plenty of time to come through, you did not.

I am not on here all the time and don't think I should be chasing you for your competition. I was stoked to win, but in fact I've just wasted my time. Don't understand why you'd not understand how I'd feel hard done by?

You've fobbed me off and I've had enough.

So I have called you out.

P.S. I'd have loved to have won anything mate, cranks bolts or not. I've karma'd frames, wheels, you name it...your competition, not mine. What I won was a couple of four word email responses months apart. Stoked.

P.P.S. You wrote, cancelled due to mass sillyness and just for fun competition. You love making things up don't you buddy? Only a couple of people have replied here and you wrote there'd be a prize initially.

For 2011, learn to man-up.

Oh for crying out loud!

1. time on the forum has absolutely nothing to do with getting to a post office

2. it was 'just for fun' and not part of Retrobike

3. PMs are not a formal method of communication so 'a couple of word' replies could come from a mobile phone, or anything with limited web access.

4. other 'just for fun' competitions have been exactly that with nobody else complaining that they didnt receive anything.

5. Have you actually read what you just sent via PM and on the forum? You are complaining about not receiving a crappy prize from an equally crappy competition, not a bloody TV from Argos - you have not had to make any effort, you have not spent any money nor have you lost out on anything - I dont get why you are being such and arse.

legrandefromage":3vksvury said:
Oh for crying out loud!

1. time on the forum has absolutely nothing to do with getting to a post office

2. it was 'just for fun' and not part of Retrobike

3. PMs are not a formal method of communication so 'a couple of word' replies could come from a mobile phone, or anything with limited web access.

4. other 'just for fun' competitions have been exactly that with nobody else complaining that they didnt receive anything.

5. Have you actually read what you just sent via PM and on the forum? You are complaining about not receiving a crappy prize from an equally crappy competition, not a bloody TV from Argos - you have not had to make any effort, you have not spent any money nor have you lost out on anything - I dont get why you are being such and arse.

:LOL:

1. As if in approx 2or3 months (however long it's been) you couldn't have got to the post office.

2. I never said it was part of retrobike, did I? It was posted on retrobike and the fun part was winning a prize, I don't care when you get to 10,000 posts.

3. This doesn't make sense. You only bothered to write a handful of words in a couple of months no matter what method you used to send it.

4. Who cares about other competitions? You wrote there was a prize, you fobbed me off and didn't even have the decency to write more than a couple of words.

5. Of course I've read it? Do you just type blindly and hope for the best? The point was offering a prize. I was excited to win. I was offered something. You didn't take the time to communicate properly, I felt hard done by. Please don't call me an arse, I have not insulted you, either here or in pm.

BTW your responses to my posts now have contained more words and effort than anything previously. It would appear when you have something to lose you put in some effort but when you can fob people off you do.

Dr R:
5cdb_3.JPG

;)

Dr.Robotnik":24taku9u said:
mikee":24taku9u said:
is this for real ?

I'm pretty bored, so not really, I am just winding him up... :LOL:

nice.

i won a competition by lgf's arch nemesis and never received my prize. and that was even advertised as having a prize. i think i'll chase that up now.

Back