98+ BoTM It' back! 98+ BotM August 2021 - nominations

If others are being excluded for no pedals, you need to play by the rules. Should’ve been more discreet. But you weren’t.

For sale or sold bikes aren’t eligible. It might boil down to technicalities but I’d say the Bianchi falls into one of those categories

If others are being excluded for no pedals, you need to play by the rules. Should’ve been more discreet. But you weren’t.
Why should I be discreet? It’s only fun - and besides I’ve made a deal with Pete - and one I could ‘technically’ pull out of at any time (as it hasn’t actually been paid for and sent and I could ‘technically’ pull out - enter it) and at this point I can ‘technically’ go out and ride it and crash it or do whatever I want with it. Seeing as you’re so concerned about ‘technicalities’ - how’s that for a series of them?

Last edited:
If Pete is going to be in possession of it next week which is prior to this thread being closed for the vote 'technically' he could enter it then. ;)

If Pete is going to be in possession of it next week which is prior to this thread being closed for the vote 'technically' he could enter it then. ;)
That’s another technical technicality

Just to make it tougher...

20210714_105613.jpg

My Ventana El Ciclon!

20210824_093306.jpg

Just realised I have a second eligible bike.

Madmax1993's Orange Hitman contract 26
IMG_20200917_175722.jpg

Back