BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Well we've not done this for a while! It's going to be a simple 1998 or newer competition, though I appreciate it may be hard to make comparisons between some of the entries. Let's just see how this one goes and, if popular, we can do some themes and age categories in the future.

Normal BotM rules apply http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/BoTM_Rules

It's useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:

username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!

Nominations thread will run for the entire month. Entries submitted after August 31st will not be counted. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

Oooh, I'll bite - first entry into BotM for me so be gentle!

Hawkhill97's 2000 Marin Mount Vision

1628088040817.png
1628087981629.png

Build thread here:

Yes, we're off the mark! Nice pics too :)

I'll bite. You can't get much more Post '98 than this

Slackboy's 2021 Yeti SB115 turq.
No build thread but running a bastard mix of Cane Creek Helms, XTR, Hope and DT swiss bought over an extended period of time to help me forget the overall build cost.

PXL_20210624_132239398.jpg

PXL_20210718_173304780.jpg

Really pleased that people have embraced this so quickly. Would be a right shame if it faded away again 😎
All my bikes are pre97, except for one I'm currently tinkering with,or I'd submit an entry myself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back