For Sale IRC 'cruiser' tyres. Skinwall. Now Sold.

Alright,

My bad, i didnt check the instructions were adhered to...but...theres always a but.
These are tyres we are talking about, low value. Nobody will suffer long term effects. Tsundere is out of the blame.
Throw yer mud at me.
Back door dealing? Too strong of a label all things considered.

Just so I understand, there's a rule that says you must post in the for sale thread if you wish to buy an item? And if you delete the post you must repost? The last thing I want to do is break any rules, however, I cannot find reference to that particular rule. If someone could clarify this for me that would be great. Maybe I am misunderstanding the rules, I wouldn't want to break them in future because of my own ignorance.

It occurs to me that there could be instances where a buyer would like to purchase an item without necessarily sharing that fact with the rest of the world, is that not allowed? I reiterate that this was not the case here as I have no reason to want to conceal my purchase of unusually sized tyres, but I have sold an item in the past to a person who wished the purchase to remain strictly between us, 'us' being me the seller and him, the buyer, which I respected.

Was that against the rules? If it was then I will be sure not to repeat it.

Last edited:
It’s the not the end of the world, I was just disappointed after running around in the hope I’d found a solution when they’d already been sold.
No worries, and @Tsundere if you find you don’t need them, give us a shout will you?

Alright,

My bad, i didnt check the instructions were adhered to...but...theres always a but.
These are tyres we are talking about, low value. Nobody will suffer long term effects. Tsundere is out of the blame.
Throw yer mud at me.
Back door dealing? Too strong of a label all things considered.
I am not throwing mud at you Marc mearly commenting this is becoming more and more prevelant lately, since the weekend I have had this happen to me on two items.

Backdoor dealing is probably a bit harsh for this instance.

There is no rule as such but, there is a done thing etiquette that seems to have gone by the board lately, which is a shame...

Back