Info on older hope hubs?

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm looking for info on an older model hope rear hub. I will post a pic here when I can, but so far googling has not thrown up any pics. It's not super old or rare so don't get excited :)
It's a rear road hub, at least I think it's road, might be MTB non-disc with a different end cap to make it 130mm? There is no info on the hope page, but does anyone know of a source of photos or details on all the previous hope hub models? I only want to know as I'd like to find a campag freehub body for it if possible

There's a big "Hope History/Timeline" thread somewhere on the forum.

Edit: ahh... It was the Hope disc timeline thread I was thinking of.
Interesting read though if you're a Hope-ist...

This thread may be more useful....

Thanks, lots of useful info there but not many pics of hubs and I can't find mine... will take some pics, someone will know what it is!

well that's what I thought, but no photos of mine on google.... will post pics later

Ah - that’s not too complex actually. The ancient freehub bodies come up quite regularly on eBay. What you need to do is pull off the freehub and get the vernier gauge out - measure the axle diameter, bearings, etc - one may well come up…I had an old bulb hope hub and someone pit a ti freehub up and didn’t know what it was, I could iD it from the measurements and it was great to have it

Come on get that picture up.

Probably a mono or newer (might have the code on it) but hese are 2000+ type hubs.
If older it could be interesting.

The older 90s catalogue s are in the Archive and also some recently posting in the catalogue section of the forum from turn of the 00s era.

Latest posts

Back