In praise of a Retrobiker DSH

marshalllucky

Retro Guru
In these days of doom, gloom, brexit, stabbings and the general unpleasantness the world throws at us, I would like to share with you my appreciation of a genuinely nice bloke. I hope he won`t mind me posting this but to say Retrobiker `DSH` is one of life`s good guys is an understatement. David (DSH) bought some wheels in Belgium as part of a joblot and they happened to be the original pro wheels from my ex SEFB Peugeot ( he bought the wheels from the seller that I bought the frameset from ) David had seen my build thread and contacted me when he realised these were `my` wheels . Anyway David gave me first refusal on the wheels at an unbelievably good price and two and a half times lower than the original seller had wanted ! , not only that the wheels turned up at my house before I had even paid him for them. So thank you David , you made my day ! .

That's the sort of nice thing we would rather hear about. Retrobikers looking out for each other.
Top man DSH :)

Jamie

:oops: :oops:

Thank you for the kind words.

I knew where the wheels "belonged" and so I would have felt bad about keeping them. In any case, the speed I roll at they would have been wasted on me. :LOL:

I hope that you get lots of pleasure out of them and the "reunited" bike.

Top draw.... :)

Back