If you sold your soul in the '90s, now you can buy it back-Syncros Revolution

You know.. You could almost justify it to yourself on that basis.

What a thing though..

Some scenarios:
1. you broke the first one and got another on warranty, and understand its future value, so keep it for 20 years, then try to make a profit. Nice to look at in the mean time.
2. your shop had it and went bankrupt and you bought the stock and stored it for a few more years until things became collectible, then try to make a profit.
3. you are not telling the truth, you are actually working for the central bank on pushing up inflation. e.g. you bought it from someone for €500, maybe during the corona time, store it for "20 years" (meaning "a long time", eg 20 dog years) and then try to sell it for €2000 to make a profit.

Some scenarios:
1. you broke the first one and got another on warranty, and understand its future value, so keep it for 20 years, then try to make a profit. Nice to look at in the mean time.
2. your shop had it and went bankrupt and you bought the stock and stored it for a few more years until things became collectible, then try to make a profit.
3. you are not telling the truth, you are actually working for the central bank on pushing up inflation. e.g. you bought it from someone for €500, maybe during the corona time, store it for "20 years" (meaning "a long time", eg 20 dog years) and then try to sell it for €2000 to make a profit.
All feasible, I didn't buy them at the time because I went Grafton´s Joystix and Cook Bros. Racing dog bones !!!, I still regret not buying them, and even the Ritchey Logic Sugino´s !!!

With Syncros rings tho that means they are a later version.
I’ve spent a lot of silly money on bike parts over the years - but I’ve never spent 2k on a pair of cranks
😳

Considering this stuff was priced new as much as several months' salary back then, it's only inflation adjusted money...Sadly destined for the glass cabinet surely, would be quite cool to put in good use though.

Back