Icon-o-classic Who's been?

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Well I'm sat here on Monday morning after a fantastic weekend perving over other people's filth and watching plastic tat go around in circles in the Mountain Bike Olympic do da!

So... pics, views, comments on how young I look in real life and things retrobike for us all to read about and that would be ace.

Thank you all for making a great weekend and next year I'll have 4 new ridiculous bicycles for people to point and chuckle at.

Thank you, I love you all.

al. ;)

i went, drank ale, looked at some damn fine bikes, met some awesome people, watched an oldtimer roller blader argue with a bmxer.....met more cool folk, bought some stuff, acquired some stuff and got rid of all my stuff i didnt need. perfect!

huge thanks to all, especially tom and those behind the scene sorting stuff, actually getting up without a hangover and helping.....sorry tom.

next year ill be back, hopefully but i may need a bigger van haha

only thing missing was an icecream van...........

and Al, your much better looking and younger than your pic x

is this gonna become the official aftermath thread? pics are uploading at mo

longun":1qpmwxr8 said:
only thing missing was an icecream van...........

and Al, your much better looking and younger than your pic x

is this gonna become the official aftermath thread? pics are uploading at mo

Nothing I ever say or do is official, although pics would be nice as would an Ice-cream van.

al.

Re:

Here's some pics. Thanks to all involved, it was a great day again. In addition to the ice cream van, next year we need the guy with the little coffee trailer who was there last year so I don't have to drink Costa swamp water :)

IMG_1930.JPG

IMG_1827.JPG

IMG_1828.JPG

IMG_1838.JPG

IMG_1853.JPG

IMG_1858.JPG

IMG_1860.JPG

IMG_1864.JPG

IMG_1868.JPG

IMG_1884.JPG

IMG_1889.JPG

IMG_1901.JPG

IMG_1906.JPG

IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1912.JPG

IMG_1917.JPG

IMG_1918.JPG

IMG_1920.JPG

IMG_1926.JPG

IMG_1949.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

IMG_1959.JPG

IMG_1967.JPG

IMG_1984.JPG

Re:

Top day,

More people on the sat night woulda been great so I could put faces to names but otherwise top banana, some really nice bikes and really nice people.

well organised..... except for the ice cream van thing. ;)

RBG

Pics.....

IMAG2718_zpsvmtxinif.jpg

IMAG2723_zpsws5d2az4.jpg

IMAG2725_zpsttvh6sf0.jpg

IMAG2727_zpstyxvkp1z.jpg

IMAG2731_zps48gitc1b.jpg

IMAG2732_zpsbc7tlyj9.jpg

IMAG2733_zpsv9vwunnz.jpg

Re: Re:

Some nice bikes there. Thanks to those who have posted pics. ;)

Does anyone know who this Cleland belongs to? I have some questions. ;)

IMG_1853.JPG

Re:

i had an excellent day and al's humour made up for the occasional passing showers.we got there early and found two guys who said they were sight seeing in an enterprise rental van. think they were called 73 and la something or other. :LOL: :LOL:

anyway as we were early we agreed to help set up as a free breakfast was promised (tom) which i think we must be getting next year!!! lots and lots of really nice bikes and people off here to meet for the first time really made my day. took some nice comments on my own bikes also(rourke sbike and orange ultimate).

will defo be there next year so im going to try and find something special and unusual to display.
finally also got to meet raidan 73 who i have been pm'ing with for a good while on different things. for me one of the welsh guys alpinestars was best in show :p

Re: Re:

Aside form the fact I felt like crap all day (sorry if I was a little quiet) I had another awesome day. Ten thumbs up to Tom for organising it!

Highlight had to be Dansons RS1. All the bike there were awesome - no exceptions. Except Retro "one and a half hands" spuds Ozone. Terrible.

Personally, I was looking forward to the wood fired pizza trailer that was there 2 years ago... :(

firedfromthecircus":kvzhnuwz said:
Some nice bikes there. Thanks to those who have posted pics. ;)

Does anyone know who this Cleland belongs to? I have some questions. ;)

DrJo I believe.

Back