Hope box of bits

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
If anyones watching this with the intention of bidding on it, bid low.

TBH I've looked through it and theres nothing really in here thats special or rare or hard to find or get. And theres parts in there are clearly not Hope. Possibly magura, but I dont know magura, im only a Hope nut. If you want to renovate a pair of mini mono there looks to be enough in there for that, but even the combined cost is probably the same or lower than the current bid.

I've no intention of bidding, besides I've loads more than this collection of 'stuff' which looks like its more sat in a workshop and been added to with non Hope stuff so theres little original or specced to what you actually get in Hope spares Box1.

Just really a heads up. I wouldnt want someone to bid high thinking theyre getting a proper Hope spares box.
There are obviously some nice bits in there but as above, all can be picked up for less.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Incredible. Up to £62 now. Someone must really want one of those brass barrels.

Maybe I should pop on one of my big spares boxes, pay for Christmas.

Back