Gutted. Lost to the EVRI network. Orange Aluminium "O" prototype MIA

There is a member on here who works or certainly worked for Hermes. If they are reading this perhaps they could get involved. Always good to have someone on the "inside "

Gutted for you. Will keep an eye out as I get search results for most auction houses daily. Suspect though if Evri sell it will be sold in the packaging so wouldn’t be listed as a bike.

It’s so frustrating as you can pretty much guarantee this is a product of trying to do too much with too little resource on the part of Evri or in other words make as much money as possible.

I had a quick Google of what happens to the stuff they lose - and found that it gets sold on, often with details still on it that if they took the time would easily reach the customer.

Ben is the crack visible now its been resprayed?

No. It's not visible now Pete. It was faint in it's original Iceman paint. Cheshire1980 pointed it out at purchase. As I have other solid "O" to ride, this wasn't an issue.

i sent some wheels with hermes it took 6 weeks until they arrived at the destination
our local courier is good they even let you go to their house to collect your parcel
do you have a tracking number for it

Yeah. Komraid has the tracking and passed it on. He's been doing the chasing and has spent time speaking people rather than automated helplines. I'm grateful for this as I'm too busy with my own work/ family during business hours.

🤞🏻fingers crossed that like your own stuff, it turns up out of the blue🤞🏻

if you pm the tracking number i can ask our local courier if she can shed any light on it
shes on my facebook so its worth messaging an asking

That's crap. Don't loose faith I had some bits that didn't turn up via Hermes and then about 3 months later they magically appeared so keep your fingers crossed.

Sorry to hear this. I have become quite paranoid about sending irreplaceable items in the post. I have my grandfather's 1950 Junghans chrono in for service on the mainland, and they shop offered to ship it back to me. I'm getting a friend to pick it up in person, as I just don't trust the post any more.

Utterly gutted for you! There just seems to be more & more items lost lately.
I have a pal how frequents a lot of lost parcel auctions, I'll ping him a picture just in case.

Gutted for you - and hopefully it'll turn up one way or another.

I sold a CD-ROM last year - pretty much unique - and out of the hundreds of parcels I've sent, it was the only one to go missing via with Royal Mail (fully tracked, just disappeared into their system somehow). Customer and I both got our money back. But gutted for the customer to think that it'll probably end up in landfill rather than being enjoyed by them.

Fingers crossed for you Ben. very sad indeed, especially given its a prototype, and being the previous owner.. Looking at the pictures it looked super mate, 😭.. Dam courier’s 💁.. hopefully will turn up out of the blue..

Damn. Good luck with this. I have had one parcel disappear & got paid out full whack. It then appeared at it's destination weeks later. I did not reimburse Hermes due to other unresolved billing issues - called it quits!

Latest posts

Back