GT Malvern Classic 2023 pics from page 9

Been away from the site for a while - what’s the score with this - is there a mayhem type RB camp?
Thinking of bring the youngun along who is bike mad.

There is no dedicated area, we try to clump together best we can but if arriving at different times/days it's pretty much impossible.

The in house display/gazebo is we're most will nip to and have a yarn, kinda like a base. Bring a chair to sit on though ;)

It'll be my first time attending, hopefully I'll be bringing a few old beasts out of the collection to show, perhaps enter the show and shine?

Is there a bike jumble/ swap meet? Would be good to sell trade some of retro bits 😉

It'll be my first time attending, hopefully I'll be bringing a few old beasts out of the collection to show, perhaps enter the show and shine?

Is there a bike jumble/ swap meet? Would be good to sell trade some of retro bits 😉
Maybe in the camping field or behind closed doors ;) the agreement is not to trade just display but it doesn't stop you bringing stuff for us to look at ;)

Maybe in the camping field or behind closed doors ;) the agreement is not to trade just display but it doesn't stop you bringing stuff for us to look at ;)
Seems a shame there isnt a parts for sale bikejumble area, im sure we all have lots of parts to sell/trade, perhaps for the future??

Seems a shame there isnt a parts for sale bikejumble area, im sure we all have lots of parts to sell/trade, perhaps for the future??
As @longun says, Problem is then you are a trade tent, we don't really pay what the traders have to fork out for a stand as we're a show stand so it's understandable that what happens between retrobikers is kept behind closed tentflaps.

And While a jumble area sounds good for us, you are still undercutting the real traders and the organisers could risk putting noses out and losing them next year.

Just how I see it.

bring along your parts in a box and we'll all take a gander but it's more about the showing your bikes, gassing, beer and..... Well, other stuff 😉

Last edited:
Seems a shame there isnt a parts for sale bikejumble area, im sure we all have lots of parts to sell/trade, perhaps for the future j
As @longun says, Problem is then you are a trade tent, we don't really pay what the traders have to fork out for a stand as we're a show stand so it's understandable that what happens between retrobikers is kept behind closed tentflaps.

And While a jumble area sounds good for us, you are still undercutting the real traders and the organisers could risk putting noses out and losing them next year.

Just how I see it.

bring along your parts in a box and we'll all take a gander but it's more about the showing your bikes, gassing, beer and..... Well, other stuff 😉
Understandble

Back