Giant Cadex 1993 - Components of all models and price (italian language)

Sergio1069

Retro Guru
I found this important document on the Italian MTB-Cult site. Useful to everyone because there are all the components of all Giant Cadex models from 1993!

Attachments

• Giant Cadex 1993 Models and price.jpg
    Giant Cadex 1993 Models and price.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Thank you for the post. I recently own a Cadex CFM-3 from around that area.
It looks like it's build to the specs of your sheet. I'll check it in detail.
Greetings from Belgium

Great Hans! Thanks for message. I am happy to have been useful for your CFM-3
I have a CFM1 Susp. Completely original, but I have yet to assemble it because i'm looking for XTR cantilever. After, it will be ready!

Cool!
I have seen some CFM 3 bikes with a suspension fork.
Do you know if this was an original option for that type of bike?

Mine has a solid fork with giant markings and decals. It is painted purple matching the frame. According to your spec sheet the solid is orginal :)
Maybe you know more about these types of bikes. I've made post for my bike. If you are interessted.
Have a look if you want: https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads...irage-prestine-condition.456959/#post-3365504

your bike is very nice, in excellent condition I would say! there was no suspension fork option for this model. Forbidden to put suspension fork !! 😂 Keep that stiff, it's beautiful! Only the CFM1 model had the Suspension option. My fork is a Mag21 with a special white color for Giant.
The bike is so beautiful, all original. The only possibility, to put some upgrades that were of the superior models, CFM2 or CFM3. This is my idea

Great advice, I'll keep the stock fork in the bike :D
As for the other parts. I think it is going to be hard to match the condition of the parts that are on my bike now.
The original saddle and seatpost are near mint.

Cool!
I have seen some CFM 3 bikes with a suspension fork.
Do you know if this was an original option for that type of bike?

Mine has a solid fork with giant markings and decals. It is painted purple matching the frame. According to your spec sheet the solid is orginal :)
Maybe you know more about these types of bikes. I've made post for my bike. If you are interessted.
Have a look if you want: https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads...irage-prestine-condition.456959/#post-3365504
@Hansbrixxx
Here's the 1993 brochure for you to check spec against

Nice bike you've got, I had an immaculate frameset until not that long ago (see link in my signature if you're interested).

Back