GB Jersey, genuine circa 1995 (ish), excellent condition

JediPaddler

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have for sale a GB road jersey I purchased from the Manchester Velodrome in 1995 or possibly 96. Seem to remember watching Chris Boardman lashing round the velodrome in a similar strip!

I hardly wore the jersey back in the day and it has been stuck in a cupboard since, so it is excellent condition. Usual three rear pockets. There is a little bit of wear to the inside seem of the collar but other than it looks in really good shape.

It is labelled as a large but to be honest probably more like a medium. At a guess probably about a 38" chest. Just measured from pit to pit is 19 1/2", so not a bad guess.

Looking for £18 posted, or £15 if you can collect from just outside Chester.

20141109_140100_zps4544806a.jpg

20141109_140124_zps05c497ee.jpg

what's the length of the back (from the top of the collar to the bottom of the jersey) please?

Re:

Hi

From the bottom of the collar to the bottom hem is about 28". The collar itself is about 1 1/2".

Hope that helps.

Maybe! Can you let me check later what my other jerseys measure - if this one is the right size then I'm interested

thanks!

Sorry, forgot to get back to you - it's about 2 inches too large for me, both wide and long :(

GLWS!

Sorry about the late reply.......... for 18 quid I'll take it and if it doesnt fit then that will serve me right for not going upstairs with a tape measure and seeing how long it is compared to my kit. I'm a bit of a stick insect LOL

Is paypal OK ?

Shaun

Back