Fulfilling The Dream (1992 Scott Super Evolution)

Re: evo/super lite

Hiya, love the 92 Evo, I have a 91 super & pro evo and a 92 Superlite I have refurbished would add pics but this clunky website says pics are too big.

Sotonboy77":19owj4bd said:
Hiya, love the 92 Evo, I have a 91 super & pro evo and a 92 Superlite I have refurbished would add pics but this clunky website says pics are too big.
Thanks for the reply. I am back on it now after the excitement of the Lotus. So watch out for updates. Would be good to see your pics, particularly the Superlite. Is it still in original paint, as I stripped mine years ago but may try and recreate the original paint :D

Sotonboy77":3bytu1hs said:

Just need to resize them :)

Sotonboy77":29l37ryj said:

I resize mine using paint on my old laptop, it'd be a shame not to share

Never heard of the SuperLite, a friend bitd had a SuperAmerica which was sweet.

Attachments

• 30555656778_c7b42af7dc_b.jpg
    30555656778_c7b42af7dc_b.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 531
Re:

That looks like a 1991 Super America as 92's had the square box section chain and seat stays. The Superlite was the same frame as the Super America but with a DX and XT mixed groupset whereas the Super America had all XT. The Super Evolution was the elevating chainstay version of the Super America but came with Scott-Pederson self energising brakes.

Ideal question

Is that SuperAmerica his actual bike or a pic found on the web as the paint on the rear stays doesn’t line up with the rim - just like the give away for repainted Alpinestars

Anyway thread hijack over

Back