The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
What you see is what you get. Collection (TS13 post code) preferred or local meet. I have all sizes/measurement should there be any interest.

MF £40 SOLD

RM £50 SOLD

and er, priceless but let’s say £35 for my Giraffe creation.

they might be giants.

lots of interest you loons so sizes in imperial Victorian inches :

Seat CtoT. Top CtoC. Head T.

GIRAFFE EVANS. 25. 23 10. (yes really!)
MUDDY FOX. 23 23.5. 7
ROCKY. 21 23. 6.75

A0A5F9FA-2620-4557-8F0E-E898EC5FF8A5.jpeg 00C150D6-AF4A-4B19-BC25-5939F4CCC895.jpeg 81EC7115-5D65-45DF-8517-D9BCAF681532.jpeg 6D9700DE-0366-4578-B929-3D58693FA26F.jpeg D1FE64FE-9F52-43E6-83D2-B702CFCC1A50.jpeg BCC9B3F3-2192-4629-8330-86C442EF7450.jpeg 75A8B2CD-249C-40AD-B006-349B2E20C0A6.jpeg

Last edited:
THM, putting my oar in for that nice large RM if i may? 1 1/18 headtube I hope? Centre to centre seat tube? I do big, like you. Would you rudimentarily pack it with a wedge of pine between the dropouts and I hopefully can get my DHL account at work to pick-up?

THM, putting my oar in for that nice large RM if i may? 1 1/18 headtube I hope? Centre to centre seat tube? I do big, like you. Would you rudimentarily pack it with a wedge of pine between the dropouts and I hopefully can get my DHL account at work to pick-up?
Will pm you.

I can appreciate that some of you don't want the shame of showing out on here but it's getting very confusing with thread posts and PMs crossing each other..........

Perhaps I shall hold a French auction. That's like a Dutch one but with no rules.

Answers to a few questions:

1. No I won't send 'candid snaps' Nudge nudge.......

2. Yes all threads are good and vaseline (wtf?) free.

2a. No frames have been 'interfeeeeeered with'.

2b. No I don't have any Rusty Spoons.

3. The Giraffe really is that big.

4. There are some associated parts for Giraffe (original bars,stem and suntour shifters) and MF (bars,stem) . Ask me nicely and offer lots. As they are nice things and highly stroked, sorry, collectable..

5. Given my location and most of yours asking, and the nudity/distances involved I am wondering where I can get boxes from without too much hassle. Nearest bike shop is a long way, nearest guitar shop on the other hand...............

6. Consider headsets to be bonus items. Giraffe very notchy, maybe over tight. MF fine, RM very smooth action as it hasn't got one. Or forks.

7. Vital statistics added to first thread.

8. Yes I am.

9. Not without dinner and a bottle of wine first.

!0. Contact manufacturer for advice on safe removal. Well how did you get it in there in the first place?

Sadly guitar shop keeps boxes for internet sales. Damn you Berners-Lee!

Edit: oh, this is an internet sale I need a box for. The irony.

Last edited:
I really like the Giraffe but it's a tad too big, I'm a shorty at 6ft and I'm the wrong end of the country. The prices are remarkably good value and I can't believe all three have not been snapped up kind of bump

Inspired by a dream he had about an ageing door-to-door grocer named Jack in a small, turn of the 20th century village, who was mocked by the children as he was taken for granted by the town folk. When Jack unexpectedly died, the town folk reacted with anger about the inconvenience of now having to be self-reliant about their staple provisions, while the children were heartbroken, in truth having loved and appreciated Jack all the while.

Back