For Sale Frames for sale. Brace yourselves! Muddy

Could someone tell me more about the Giraffe Evans (except for the obvious paint scheme)?
What kind of tubing is that?
Thanks.

Too bad you're so far away (or the other way around, I'm the one who's far from the bike), I would have loved to put a set of wheels (and the rest to make it a bicycle, obviously), and give it a ride. :D

While I understand your preference for selling locally, I couldn't help but imagine "the giraffe" roaming freely in my local zoo. Should you ever consider extending its habitat beyond the borders, rest assured that I would be thrilled to welcome it into my cycling menagerie.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back