Found my old 94 Zaskar frame in the loft!

Matt-k

GT Fan
Went in the loft to find some mk1 golf windows I put up there years ago as you do and came across my old Zaskar frame complete with USE seat post! I genuinely thought I'd sold this. I now have 3 Zaskar's... Nice.
DSC_1173.JPG

Makes you wonder what else is there in the loft. And what happened to that non drive chainstay?

Nice find!

That's Loft insulation stuck to it not damage! It does have a dent under the top tube though.
I often find stuff I forget I've got but the only other bike part up there I've got is an Al Mega frame oh and some Mavic wheels on hope hubs come to think of it 🤣 actually it's a front big un and I can't remember the rear. I think I need a for sale post soon.

Blimey how big is your loft hatch? I live in a Victorian terrace with a loft and it was a real faff getting things through the tiny hatch. There’s no way I could have wrangled a Zaskar frame into it....

Ha ha I know, bought the bike complete from a mate years ago with the dent already in it. I think it was from a crash he had but how he managed to dent it underneath is a mystery! It was cheap though to the tune of £20, seriously, even had manitou 1s on it!

Ha ha I know, bought the bike complete from a mate years ago with the dent already in it. I think it was from a crash he had but how he managed to dent it underneath is a mystery! It was cheap though to the tune of £20, seriously, even had manitou 1s on it!
You should ask him- sounds like an unusual crash!:D

Back