Fife and Tayside rides thread

Nice one clubby, congrats.

still all on for October 23rd hopefully. Asked a few lads from work so might be a decent group.

Okey dokey.

Thinking will need to book the pub lunch. So looking for names confirmed pls. Can do either Saturday or sunday what ever suits

I’m in plus 2 from my work for the Saturday

Think it’s ok, but still can’t commit yet unfortunately. Lot of family goings on just now. It’ll be the Saturday if I can come though.

Plan for the Saturday and I’ll squeeze in if I can. Will have a better idea next week

hey mate just an update on this.

looks like the two lads from work cant make it as teh drvier is going to a funeral. Kenny is owrking and Jock is still recovering from the heavy cold going around.

myaybe best to postpone this ride but if you do manage to get the day free, we could meet at either comrie, pitmeddedn or kinnoull for a decent ride.

let me know if/what you fancy but no hassle either way, family comes first

That’d be good. Maybe manage at gravel ride from mine? Time just disappearing at the moment with very little to show for it.

Aye. Nae sure about Tentsmuir though. Place is teeming with ticks. Word on local walking group of them dropping from trees. One person picked 30 off their dog after being there. Wait for a few good frosts to thin the numbers before heading there.

Know it’s further for you but starting here means I’m done in half a day and free for family stuff in pm. Got some really good cafes en route as well. 😎

That’d be good. Maybe manage at gravel ride from mine? Time just disappearing at the moment with very little to show for it.

Where are you?

(Project Management, bless her wee cotton socks, is going down with a heavy cold so I won't commit to anything as yet - just in case..!)

Back