Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Schwinn 1951 serial No H036746 Seat post - US $1,500.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Schwinn ... 23366e0c24

$T2eC16N,!)0E9s37E2(DBR8!snqQ-g~~60_57.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
kampos":2ldhlqev said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mavic-231-Rims-Deore-XT-M730-2-Hubs-Pair-Mountain-Bike-Wheels-Wheel-Retro-26-/321336031076?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item4ad11eb764

I realise that period-correct rims are a finite supply ; but ... :shock: :LOL:
I'm ashamed to share my town with this seller!
Bit odd - maybe he's had a revelation, or bump to the head or something. I notice the comment in the auction page is something like priced down to rarity - well yes, decent pairs in decent condition may be increasingly rare, but worth that? Well I guess the proof is in the selling.

I often find stuff from this seller on ebay from searches, and whilst sometimes I may feel it's priced towards the high end for some things, I'm sure I've bought things, before, from them - I suspect more than once - and I'm not one for paying stupid-o-pounds for bike bits.

Still, if they sell, it's probably created a new price point for thoroughly decent, stuff in a price bracket you'd normally expect for retro high-end exotica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back