Dunlop LA 27 x 1 1/4 HP Rims

Triptronic

Devout Dirtbag
Hello, i am searching for some Dunlop LA 27 x 1 1/4 Rims, if anyone has one for sale or could point me in the right direction i would love it if you could get in contact. can already be built or just a rim. Many thanks, jon

(Picture is for reference, it is not mine as was taken from google)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 11.14.02.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 11.14.02.png
    215.1 KB · Views: 192
I think I have a wheelset I can let you have- it's definitely Dunlop make and the correct size but not entirely sure if the model is the LA one. Also the hubs might be different makes, from memory.

Sorry - I meant I PMmed Triptronic, saying:

still looking, open to any options or wheelsets in this size if there are any available ,
thanks
Hi there.
I've got a set of Dunlop 27" (chromed) rims but not the LAs.
Also got a variety of aluminium rims and wheelsets on alu rims. Any of those of interest?
Cheers
Tim

Oh yes, should have spotted you weren't the OP guy I was replying to, my mistake. Hope you find him some wheels.

Hello, sorry for the slow responses, i am still looking so very much still interested in any options available, thank you.

I think I have a wheelset I can let you have- it's definitely Dunlop make and the correct size but not entirely sure if the model is the LA one. Also the hubs might be different makes, from memory.
that would be great, any help is much appreciated, drop me a message if you can, many thanks

that would be great, any help is much appreciated, drop me a message if you can, many thanks
OK, well I've now found the wheels in my storage. In fact I also found a second pair of Dunlop I'd forgotten about. Both sets are the Special Lightweight model but neither are the LA variant, but as you don't seem hugely particular I'm letting you know. There's also the fact that neither are in the excellent condition of the rims you've shown in your pic above but are still very presentable and also have little brake surface wear and are true. Because you'd seem to be only interested in the rims, you'd probably be more interested in one set which has quite ordinary Raleigh branded small flange steel hubs, as opposed to the other set which are quite nice British made large flange ones, as I suspect you would just be unlacing the rims and not using the hubs. There's also other diffences between the wheelsets re the rim profiles and design, but before I go further into these let me know if the wheels sound of interest? And of course I can send you some pics.

Back