Gold Trader
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
It’s had a little opposition, but finally a small fun track is being dug in a corner of our village playing field.
Me & our Jimmy are excited, but Miss Peachy thinks it’s just another opportunity for me to embarrass her! 🤣🤣🤣 7D267690-1510-4F1F-BA3A-2D01DDCA30AE.jpeg

Last edited:
Progress shot from yesterday afternoon 12720C94-78B8-4E7A-A483-4B9D1C6A110C.jpeg

Are they going to surface it? otherwise it wont be long before it is cut up and unrideable, unless locals maintain it.

Are they going to surface it? otherwise it wont be long before it is cut up and unrideable, unless locals maintain it.
Not sure what they plan to do. Apart from the initial digging by one of the farmer dads the rest of the work is being done by teenage boys, the idea being they have some ownership/pride in the track and have promised to maintain it... they've got a whacker plate donated to them by the playing field association (group of parents in the village) the rest is up to them. I've got a feeling it's going to be a learning process.
225158935_10158025107211606_620563355622402977_n.jpg

Ah, that's good, i wasn't sure if it was a council project which would just be left to decay, and eventually be dug up to build bigger jumps next to it. Should be fine if the riders are actually involved in the upkeep 👍

Looks fun. Remember to pump on the down and keep your hands away from those brakes in the corners, thats what the berms are for :cool:

Latest posts

Back