Depression is just plain nasty

Yesterday I went to see my GP, actually she hasn't been dealing with this bout, we talked and as always she made me laugh at myself, but unfortunately I can't see her every day.

Most people you deal with try to be tactful and serious, sometimes it's good to try to look at the numerous side of your difficulties.

Struggling again though with the weight of bleak and destructive thoughts.

For THM, I still make cakes to try to occupy myself and take them into work. My manager says she only tolerates me because I brink cake, she's a good egg

Yesterday I went to see my GP, actually she hasn't been dealing with this bout, we talked and as always she made me laugh at myself, but unfortunately I can't see her every day.

Most people you deal with try to be tactful and serious, sometimes it's good to try to look at the numerous side of your difficulties.

Struggling again though with the weight of bleak and destructive thoughts.

For THM, I still make cakes to try to occupy myself and take them into work. My manager says she only tolerates me because I brink cake, she's a good egg

There's humour in the darkest times. Just like the universe and how "this" all works, there's the good the bad, the dark the light, the ying and yang.

Keep on keeping on. You're valuable 👍 🙏 🙌

Latest posts

Back