Wanted Dawes Galaxy or similar tourer frameset around size 60

oliverrr

Dirt Disciple
Hi all!

Looking for an older steel tourer frameset that would be a good basis for my future project. I have no actual preferences regarding the model and mark but I'd love a Dawes Galaxy.

Regarding the frameset's condition, I'd prefer something with no dents and other notable damage. Not looking for anything that needs a repaint in the near future.

My maximum budget is around £130 (150€) but that's rather unfixed. Is this realistic for my needs?

Frame size should be around 60 and TT preferably a few centimeters shorter than the ST. I'm 6'1" and my inseam is around 36.5-37".

Also shipping to Witham needed.

Thanks!

Not sure if you would be interested in a whole bicycle but I do have this available

View attachment 630448

I really like the frameset and the whole bike and it looks like something I would love to end up with. It's even my size but I think I should probably pass it since I really need just a frameset or a partial bike since so that I can start using stuff from my constantly growing parts bin.

Still looking for a frameset.
One with a 60cm ST and a slightly shorter TT would be perfect geometry wise.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dont expect fast post with this seller.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back