Dave Yates and Orange Prestige.....Both finished builds p.5

The paint on the Yates is great, Im not sure its exactly how it would have come from the factory - in much the same way your Lloyd has an 'influenced by' paint job rather than an exact copy - but I like it nonetheless. Well done.

Rod_Saetan":xk3qlw98 said:
The paint on the Yates is great, Im not sure its exactly how it would have come from the factory - in much the same way your Lloyd has an 'influenced by' paint job rather than an exact copy - but I like it nonetheless. Well done.

Cheers mate..., :cool: any progress on the zinn with discs....im dying to see it finished....????

Me too!

There's a queue now though, and as this is going to be a more involved (and expensive) build its at the back.

What Overburys are you building?

Rod_Saetan":1wsuq127 said:
Me too!

There's a queue now though, and as this is going to be a more involved (and expensive) build its at the back.

What Overburys are you building?

I shall keep my eyes open for it then when its done...!!!

As for the Overburys, this has just arrived and is on the back burner too, needless to say, theres a gameplan but to be fair its going to be a long way off yet. :roll:

Doh!.....my iPhone won't load the pics but reading the comments it would appear you have done it again carl!.....I'm thinking of throwing a sickie to get to a pc!......

feetabix":2u3utvtx said:
Doh!.....my iPhone won't load the pics but reading the comments it would appear you have done it again carl!.....I'm thinking of throwing a sickie to get to a pc!......

Mate they certainly arent good enough to warrant a day off, but i would very much value your opinion..... :)

development_cycle":1rfvqhym said:
I have probably missed it by not reading thoroughly but are those tyres reissues? If so where did you get them?

All thanks to Jeff Archer........and his company First Flight Bicycles.

http://www.classicrendezvous.com/Bike_S ... light1.htm

Take a look, hes a member here!!! And will send world wide, and also keeps stock of Panaracer Timbuk IIs, and farmer johns.

Back