Dave Lloyds Cats Wiskas

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
PRICE DROP. DOWN TO £1850

Going to put this up for sale again. Pains me to do it but would like to see it go to good home. I had a great deal of pleasure in finding, restoring and building this special bike and now its somebody else's turn to enjoy it.

1990 Dave Lloyd 753 Cats Wiskas - 19" Centre to top and it has a 22" TT. Was bike of the month April 2015. Frame was in a complete mess so had it completely rebuilt and copied the purple/magenta paint scheme from the early Lloyd bikes. It has had a new top tube, rear stays, seat stays and seat tube. Rear end was chromed and I can not tell you the amount of time it took to do the paint. Pace forks rebuilt and has lots of NOS parts on them and the colour matched crown. All the XT kit is NOS and took months to find. Wheels are MA40 rims and the headset is a Mavic 315. £1,850

Willing to split if anybody is interested in the frame and forks.

Apologies for the images. Additional images on request. PM me for more details.

Attachments

• DL753_FB_07.jpg
    DL753_FB_07.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 1,820
  • DL753_FB_17.jpg
    DL753_FB_17.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 1,811
  • DL753_FB_06.jpg
    DL753_FB_06.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 1,821
  • DL753_FB_01.jpg
    DL753_FB_01.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 1,825
Price drop on the Cats. Would like it to go to a good home so come and get a piece of UK MTB history.

I'd be interested in the wheels/tyres if you decide to split it. what are the hubs please, which rendition of XT?

thanks
Tom

Tomianson":1n4p7msd said:
I'd be interested in the wheels/tyres if you decide to split it. what are the hubs please, which rendition of XT?

thanks
Tom
Hi, I don't think I will be splitting it but thank you. I will bear it in mind.

Back