Sold Spitting 85 Saracen conquest....frame and fork now sold.

Thanks for the offer, but as discussed, im not posting the bike as a whole...its just too risky. I would need to strip the bike to pieces so i can post it in a fashion and security level I would be happy with to ensure it does not get trashed in transit!

The price for collection st £500 includes a big margin to make it worth while for the buyer to jump in their car....and frankly save me a lot of time and headache.

If your in suffolk, let me know.....

Cheers

Seems a shame to split it. Is there a rush to sell? Could you not just bump it along until the weather improves and people start thinking about riding their posh bikes?

I just want it gone now I've made the hard decision to let it go.....Its pointless me hanging onto a bike i can't ride. I will persevere on here a bit longer as I would rather it went to a retrobiker obv.....but, some hipster in Hoxon will love it with a front rack and bmx bars.!🤣

Talking of hipsters. I can put a mention of this on LFGSS. They have a retro mountain bike thread on there and some people on there are also on here. Like me...

Thanks guys. I will leave it on the forum here only for a while, it might take time for it to soak in that its a bargain!😂

Plus your right, it may be too early in the year...but my plans for clearance must be kept on schedule!

My plan is to be left with just 2 "retrobikes"....well what i call retro....considering my new daily driver is 1992! They are both fine for a hours blip round the block, which is as much as i can do on an original head down - butt up style bike now.

Really this is the last big one to sort out....few frames, few more parts, but im down to spares mostly now anyway.

Back