Da funk is this...

Now then....what da funk is happening here?

Where was I?

It's been awhile.....!

Oh sh!t ..,........I remember ๐Ÿ™„

Screenshot_20220613-172751.jpg

So in a paint bothers style and the words of brother Elwood

It's a 106 paint chips to go,we've got one can empty of gas,a small dent, it's getting dark and I'm wearing sunglasses......spray it!

So I'm at the bar polishing off a few.....

IMG_20220613_211014_596.jpg

That and polishing off aluminised paint!
Why does it even exist...its like painting grass green,gold plating a bullion bar....itza crazy world!
But why am I doing it ๐Ÿค”
Ah ha! ๐Ÿ˜

So I'm at the bar polishing off a few.....

View attachment 635486

That and polishing off aluminised paint!
Why does it even exist...its like painting grass green,gold plating a bullion bar....itza crazy world!
But why am I doing it ๐Ÿค”
Ah ha! ๐Ÿ˜
Did you polish the cans as well? Never seen Stella in a can before, over here they only come in little bottles and they're proper dear as well. I did once look into shipping beer from the UK but once I read the import stuff I quickly shut down the PC and went into a dark corner to cry. I can't even find the canned version in Germany.

Bar is looking amazing, but can the same be said for the reflection? I make sure all my shiny bits are actually matted out so I don't have to scare myself on a daily basis.

Did you polish the cans as well? Never seen Stella in a can before, over here they only come in little bottles and they're proper dear as well. I did once look into shipping beer from the UK but once I read the import stuff I quickly shut down the PC and went into a dark corner to cry. I can't even find the canned version in Germany.

Bar is looking amazing, but can the same be said for the reflection? I make sure all my shiny bits are actually matted out so I don't have to scare myself on a daily basis.
I haven't polished a Stella can....but just for you I might dissolve one in acid!
I couldn't drink Stella years ago...3 pints and it turned me into a batey chav....now it's a different recipe I'm chilled on it! Bizarre because ale is my thing ๐Ÿค”

I haven't polished a Stella can....but just for you I might dissolve one in acid!
I couldn't drink Stella years ago...3 pints and it turned me into a batey chav....now it's a different recipe I'm chilled on it! Bizarre because ale is my thing ๐Ÿค”
I'll drink anything with an adequate amount of percentages. Below 4 and I'm not touching it. Personally I prefer porter/stout, but they've watered a lot of them down. I used to be able to get 9 to 12 percent porters in my local supermarket, brewed on one of the Danish islands, but they've lowered it to 8 percent. Scam.

I think my favourite thirst quencher is a bottle of Urquell. I do drink a lot of Carlsberg, but I wouldn't drink the watered down version that is served in Britain, I believe the version I like would correspond to the 'Export' version that you can get in the UK (if you still can get it?) - a boring but easy drinking beer. I used to drink a lot of IPA's as well, especially like a lot of Brewdogs stuff, but I get severe acid reflux and it doesn't help.

About the Armando Iannucci show, it's probably one of my favourite comedy series alongside stuff like League of Gentlemen or Inside No 9. But Iannucci is probably one of the most surreal and and absurdist, if you go by his older works. Him and Chris Morris used to be kings of the dark surrealist humour in my opinion. Iannucci's newer stuff can get a bit too clever for me.

Yes, do erase a can with acid now that I didn't get to see the fishnet monster get turned into a tinfoil bike.

Brewdogs ๐Ÿ‘
We have a little brewery near me called 3 legs...
Based on a farm really good pale ales and nice place to soak up a few๐Ÿ˜ ...sometimes do darker beers check em out I wouldn't be surprised if they ship out ! This Armando lanucci thing is pretty good ...I get it ...bit I've just seen nails the artworld ๐Ÿ™„ .....and I need to know how to plant jizzflakes ๐Ÿคฃ

Brewdogs ๐Ÿ‘
We have a little brewery near me called 3 legs...
Based on a farm really good pale ales and nice place to soak up a few๐Ÿ˜ ...sometimes do darker beers check em out I wouldn't be surprised if they ship out ! This Armando lanucci thing is pretty good ...I get it ...bit I've just seen nails the artworld ๐Ÿ™„ .....and I need to know how to plant jizzflakes ๐Ÿคฃ
All of his show should be on iPlayer if you fancy seeing it in better quality. Plenty on YouTube as well.

My favourite sketch is the Village Sniper one. Terrible quality:

Back