Covid without the Covid and with the covid

well, thats where you fail straight off, calling us muppets and stupid just because we dont believe a word of it

I recently heard from a bloke down the pub (he wouldnt give me his name) that conspiracy theories make you paranoid

@alpinestars90s

not that i want to get in to an argument about covid but i don't understand why people go on to threads just to be antagonistic to the posters in that thread. it's just plain old boring trolling, dress it up however you want to, you're a troll.

a bunch of us say we've had covid and it sucked, someone said their family member has died, then someone posts some rubbish suggesting it's a con perpetrated by bill gates, you get a reaction and call people stupid.

my reaction will be warning you, if you continue to troll, my reaction will be banning you.

As I understand it the LFT isn't really testing if you HAVE covid, it's testing whether you're shedding the virus so a false positive is unlikely but a false negative is very common. I think.

Im recovering from covid at the moment. Started just over 2 weeks ago, 1st day felt a bit like a cold, day 2 and 3 dont remember........serious temp, hot cold sweats, cough and serious hallucinations......felt like crap for a week as was not much out if bed.

Im still unable to do to much as im just exceedingly tired, but getting better.

Interestingly i had a very serious reaction to the 1st jab too. Had it at lunch time and the next morning was throwing up mainly due to serious dizziness and a pounding headache......no beer involved sadly.....lasted about 24h.

My test went from blank to a black line like a permanent marker had been used on it in less than 2 seconds!

But.....the other half of the Tootyred consortium.......NOTHING.....tests fine.....no symptoms.....go figure....

Back