"concorde" frame identification, help.

Yes, I know, it's more because I've seen several Concordes replicating the PDM team's color scheme and the question was aimed at finding out about another lesser-known scheme, I asked because you seem to know a lot about the Concorde brand and models. I will do the painting myself, I have found a workshop that does sandblasting for preparation and they charge 30 euros for the frame and fork.

When considering how to remove the paint, bear in mind that the TSX tubes are 0.6mm wall thickness at the thinnest points. I would consider conventional sandblasting to be too aggressive for this work. Glass bead or maybe walnut shell blasting could suit if done well.

Hello Everyone, I have recently purchased a Concorde frame which I plan to build up with Campagnolo components.
The frame had a Shimano Bottom Bracket, partially fitted, I've removed it so I can install a Campagnolo BB. I believe the thread is Italian, the shell measures 70mm.
My question is which size BB do I need if I plan to run a Record double chainset?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• tempImage53eoPl.png
    tempImage53eoPl.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
  • tempImageJV2sT5.png
    tempImageJV2sT5.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • tempImage7tEAgS.png
    tempImage7tEAgS.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
  • tempImageZmNR1f.png
    tempImageZmNR1f.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 4
Cyclomondo has the 1990 PDM decal set - the newer version with the black head tube would look great and the external rear brake guides are a nice touch

Attachments

• PDM Concorde.jpeg
    PDM Concorde.jpeg
    273.5 KB · Views: 1
Back