Club Kit Manufacturers

Toecutter

Old School Hero
Does anyone have a lead or recommendation on a manufacturer of club kit that doesn't insist on a rip off minimum order of items before allowing individual items to be purchased?
I am the secretary for a London area club and set up a small order deal with a certain provider in West Yorkshire. This entailed the club buying a minimum of twelve items to our design - jerseys & bib shorts therefore allowing members to buy single or multiple items thereafter. A similar arrangement with the same company and another club I was with worked well and yes, trust still goes a long way in the cycling world. Now they are saying this arrangement will no longer be honoured due to financial constraints or quoting the pandemic which seems to be an excuse these days for not doing anything. So now I need a decent manufacturer and one who preferably can handle straightforward requests and orders for a set design. I would have thought in this day and age of computerised screen printing on fabrics etc, that this would be a lot easier - and cheaper to do then ever before. There used to be trade adverts in 1960's Sporting Cyclist magazine offering any club's colours on any number of jerseys. If it was that easy then it should surely be a doddle now - shouldn't it? Helpful suggestions welcome. Thanks, Shaun

I used Jakroo, but I think they are US based so no idea if they ship to the UK. We were happy with their product and process. There were no minimums, but your price per item declined as you hit certain order numbers.

Back