For Sale FUNK Suspension Fork Nickel Elastomers Service Kits - Brand New Sets Available Now!

fguki

Senior Retro Guru
After having started with the complete MANITOU range and almost every elastomer-based ROCK SHOX in early 2022, I am constantly adding new elastomer-sets to my portfolio.

Brand new elastomer kits for FUNK "Suspension Fork" nickel / galvanized model. Manufactured by myself in my own custom shop. I am happy to now finally specialize and focus on retro elastomer kits for front & rear suspensions such as Manitou, Rock Shox, Halson Design, FUNK, VOTEC, Tange, Scott, etc. Several kits and versions will follow. Different styles possible! Compression washers, legs, screws or other parts are not included - you will need to take the original hardware from your fork or simply replace them by normal hardware store items that guarantee the functionality of the fork.

Every elastomer (set) is available in 3 different firm-grades. Soft, standard and hard. Soft is only recommended for kids! The very best choice is the standard-kit (SHORE 60A). For riders between 70kg and 110kg.

All my elastomers are manufactured by hand and made in Germany!

These are (by far) the highest quality kits you can buy in Europe and 100% challenging the renown US counterpart! All European competitors are either more brittle, cut unprofessionally (with blades) with the markings still on each elastomer or show a significantly higher amount of bubbles in the material.

FUNK Suspension Fork (nickel version) specific sets (8x Elastomers) are 46,00 Euros (Feb 2024) + shipping. I do ship EU- and worldwide for 10,50 Euros tracked.

Feel free to ask any questions. I recommend PMs if you would like to gather further information or help with your project.

Cheers

Funk Suspension Fork nickel plated Elastomer Set by Falko Schlötel Germany 01.jpeg

Funk Suspension Fork nickel plated Elastomer Set by Falko Schlötel Germany 02.jpeg

Funk Suspension Fork nickel plated Elastomer Set by Falko Schlötel Germany 03.jpeg

Funk Suspension fork nickel plates set by Falko Schlötel Germany xx.jpg

Last edited:
Hi mate. Its great what you are doing for the community and the effort you put into making these products. I highly appreciate that!
I only have one little hint that comes from my experience in the industry - Its never a good marketing to blame the competition in this extend. Although not being in this particular biz it feels odd reading this particular part of your ad. Please dont get me wrong. It might be true what you are saying. But to me thats not the right (gentleman) way.

Please keep on doing worlds best elastomers!!

Thanks for your comment ...I never said they are the "worlds" best elastomers. Please read the text closely next time and quote precisely! Thank You!

You read sarcasm where no sarcasm is. With this last comment i truely meant to shake your hand 😘as it is ok to me stating to have the best product (versus blame the competition).

Your last comment was clearly making fun of my results with each elastomer comparisson. I spent quite a lot of time with them and put huge efforts not only in making but also in comparing each source with each other. There is nothing "shaking a hand" with such ironic comment about my own personal assesement of the elastomers.

I also dont mean to "blame" any competitor. All I am stating is my own personal experience with them vs. mine.

I surely dont do the "best products in the world". Who does, really? However I come to the conclusion, that mine are definitely "better" than the others in continental Europe. Although I am fully aware about this statement being super "dangerous" and some people will get seriously triggered by it.

Please remember that English is not my main language and some things in your (users) comments to my posts can be misunderstood by me.

Hi, I dont want to overcomplicate things. Its great what you do and I support that. Have a nice day and cheers 🍻

Back