Classic British Bicycles (200 makers mapped!)

I stand corrected. CR was there all the time. But of course you have to look in the right place, which i didn't. I'm not very good at map reading.
I hope Andreas85 didn't lose any sleep over my mistake. It's not always easy being a minion 🤪

I stand corrected. CR was there all the time. But of course you have to look in the right place, which i didn't. I'm not very good at map reading.
I hope Andreas85 didn't lose any sleep over my mistake. It's not always easy being a minion 🤪
No problem! Thanks for looking into this!

Anyone has a feedback about Lotus bike? Was it indeed the same Lotus Engineering for cars based in UK? Some US guy told me about Lotus bike from Japan/US and I got a bit confused...

The Lotus of the early 1990s superbikes fame (ie the Mike Burrows designed 108 and the later 110) was related to the car company Lotus rather than the Japanese steel frame manufacturer Tsunoda Cycle Industries which used Lotus as a brand name.

The Lotus of the early 1990s superbikes fame (ie the Mike Burrows designed 108 and the later 110) was related to the car company Lotus rather than the Japanese steel frame manufacturer Tsunoda Cycle Industries which used Lotus as a brand name.
Thank you very much for this confirmation!

Back