For Sale Captain Cowell's Karma-larder Free-nominal Love-spreading Ding-Dong!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaaaand he's back in the room!👋 😁Apologies to the forum for such a long break in comms,bit of a trait of mine if I'm being honest.
So,in the interest of getting things rolling again I'd like to nominate the three members who had a part in supplying spares for my first completed retro resto.Build thread is here;
Of course it wouldn't be me without a load of chatting about random shite,so expect a bit of that if you venture that way.Plenty of pics though.
@d8mok , @rhyscycles , @sinnett177 you're all invited to take a prize and give a nomination.
To be fair,I'd like each of you to choose an item first,then once you've all chosen we can move on to your nominations/stories/confessionals.
Look forward to hearing from you all!

Wow very generous mate , and great karma.

I’ve actually had a massive clear out recently and have no builds in process so the only item I could do with is one of those 9 speed chains if available. I’m more than happy though to pass my nomination along to someone who needs parts more than me though as many many members on here are far more deserving than me

Spoken like a truly deserving candidate,I think I got a whiff of 'Essence of RB' there.Smelt just like degreaser,sweaty balls and damp wool.And cake.
Thanks for joining in,and for the Avocet!Just realised I had a mint Hope seat clamp off you too.
There's an HG93 chain for you,if you're happy with £4 postage,drop me a PM with your delivery address. 😁 👍
I'll give the other two candidates chance to jump in,but meanwhile if you want to have a little think on it,I'm giving you 2 nominations for your thoughtful consideration of others.✨🎅🎅✨

Spoken like a truly deserving candidate,I think I got a whiff of 'Essence of RB' there.Smelt just like degreaser,sweaty balls and damp wool.And cake.
Thanks for joining in,and for the Avocet!Just realised I had a mint Hope seat clamp off you too.
There's an HG93 chain for you,if you're happy with £4 postage,drop me a PM with your delivery address. 😁 👍
I'll give the other two candidates chance to jump in,but meanwhile if you want to have a little think on it,I'm giving you 2 nominations for your thoughtful consideration of others.✨🎅🎅✨
Fantastic mate I’ll pm you now

I’ll nominate @Magpiegifts for being a sound guy to deal with.

I also think anyone on Furlough or who has lost a job should make themselves known as that would be a nice gesture.

@d8mok that is a really nice gesture, and appreciated. But I have already been nominated mate and chosen my shinies 😎. You'll have to think of another retrobiker

This is going to be hard as I’ve so many members I enjoy talking to and dealing with

Ok , how about this … if any member who is a little skint currently for whatever reason drops me a pm I’ll nominate them ? Only criteria is that you are a contributing member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back