For Sale Captain Cowell's Karma-larder Free-nominal Love-spreading Ding-Dong!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
😂Well reading the whole post certainly shows dedication in the face of adversity!😴
Generally keeping it to one item per person but I'm happy to send you two items for being a helpful chap.Wasn't sure if it was rigid or suspension forks you wanted?Just post item no.'s if that's easier.Doesn't take much to confuse me🥴.
And if there's someone you'd like to invite,feel free to tell us a tale and nominate someone.I'm sure there's a wealth of RB folklore in there😉.
Voluntary of course.😁

What a wonderful post, I read your intro post and love seeing people doing something for others where possible.
Far too much negativity in the world and far too many forums where people are only in it for the cash or to put others down. Both of which is why I enjoy RB and Retro mountain biking.

Here you go - these will dig me out of a hole

39.CN HG71 6/7/8 speed chain New.
41.CN HG93 9 speed chains NEW

I'll have a think on a nomination

No problem LGF,,I'll say a fiver for postage if you're happy with that?
Drop me a PM with your address n I'll give you my PP details.No rush on the nomination,just post it whenever you're ready! 😁

In the meantime I'd like to make the next nomination.This person had somehow managed to procure something that really is the icing on the cake for any fresh build,NOS original decals.
Not the sort of thing you see come up regularly,if at all.Didn't manage to get every one I needed but did find more than I'd hoped for.And eventually bought the remainder from him.
I did have to apologise for querying the authenticity of the fork leg decals.Turns out they were cut using a different process than the others,resulted in a poorer quality finish,but were standard.Another lesson learned!
Thankfully no offence was taken.
So, @whayne ,please feel free to pick an item and give us a nom!😁👍

In the meantime I'd like to make the next nomination.This person had somehow managed to procure something that really is the icing on the cake for any fresh build,NOS original decals.
Not the sort of thing you see come up regularly,if at all.Didn't manage to get every one I needed but did find more than I'd hoped for.And eventually bought the remainder from him.
I did have to apologise for querying the authenticity of the fork leg decals.Turns out they were cut using a different process than the others,resulted in a poorer quality finish,but were standard.Another lesson learned!
Thanks for the nomination and can i take the specialized frame please.
Thanks i will take that lovely Specialized frame please. 😀

I will now nominate @nporternz
Very nice guy who saved a rigid fork for me till payday as i had no money and i waiting nicely for them to turn up. Then i had an Pm from him saying the fork had cost him £13 to post. The forks only cost me £15 with post. .😬 Thanks for this

Thanks for that whayne! The frame's yours. @nporternz ,sounds like you didn't even get a pint out of that deal,been caught out on the postage myself more than once.Anything on the list that would help you out?🤔😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back