For Sale Cannondale Adventure frameset with Headshok fork

rolkin

Dirt Disciple
In lovely condition, it has been stripped down to bare aluminium. no dents or any signs of real wear and tear. The only think to mention is that one of the bottle cage bolts on the down tube has seized up.The original forks roller bearings were corroded, and I was in the process of getting it sorted when I found a replacement. The frame measure 56cm, and is overall quite a bit longer than the equivalent cyclocross / road frame. The rear drop outs are 135mm qr, and has good tyre clearance. I have included a photo of how I had it built up…

£110.

I would prefer local pick up, I’m just west of Newcastle Upon Tyne, but would ship if necessary.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 83D8C7AF-7FAC-4B2F-B5FD-458BACC0F5FD.jpeg
    83D8C7AF-7FAC-4B2F-B5FD-458BACC0F5FD.jpeg
    524.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 7AF8EF27-7B61-4DDA-B00C-9240C1E1A4DC.jpeg
    7AF8EF27-7B61-4DDA-B00C-9240C1E1A4DC.jpeg
    535 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 118
Last edited:
What size is it? I know you say 56 but is that a Cannondale measurement or your measurement? IIRC Cannondales are measured to the top of the top tube (not the centre or top of the seat tube like most other people). Any idea what kind of top tube length it is (horizontally, which is sometimes hard to measure with a sloping TT and not built).
I'm not local but if it fits the i might be interested and I'm sure we can work out courier.

Hi, I have just re measured, it is cock on 56cm. The TT measurement is 60cm, this measurement was taken from the centre of the head tube to the centre of the seat post, ( I put a seat post in the frame to measure). Hope that is okay? And yep 700c'.

Thanks,

Back