Another 1989/90 Orange Clockwork - Lemon flavoured.

It would have been stripped from an old bike.i do have some parts.can you send details or pictures of shifters brakes etc.also the fd is 27mm dia.hope this is useful.

That would be amazing. Is it FD and RD only that you have or full group?
If any of this is any good.also got a lot of the blue is.at least 1full set and some odds and sods.ican put it all in a box and if it's useful to you you can make a donation to charity.cheers tony

That's super kind. I'm building up an old Trek 970 from Frame & Fork so all those bits will come in handy. Dancy naming a charity to donate to? I'll DM you separately shortly....

I'll photo and ill put as much as possible in the box I have. ill photo the rest of anything I have and we can chat then. as to which charity that's your choice. children or homeless but as you are paying delivery. ill let you know asap re postage.
Cheers tony

I'll photo and ill put as much as possible in the box I have. ill photo the rest of anything I have and we can chat then. as to which charity that's your choice. children or homeless but as you are paying delivery. ill let you know asap re postage.
Cheers tony
Thanks Tony. I sent a DM as well. We can exchange mailing address and bank details there. Thanks again!

Absolutely fantastic, the attention to detail, is incredible Andy.

:cool:

Latest posts

Back