Can anybody in Essex buy this and forward to me in USA?

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174309619224?ul_noapp=true

Here's the original thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=413426

I hate to think what seller might do to this bike if he doesn't get his asking price.

I'd be happy to take this one in, and I don't even need the wheelset, which would substantially reduce the shipping fee, but I'd need assisance from someone who lives near seller. Anyone? All favors returned in kind, and then some.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 1,681
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

What is it? It doesn't look worth the money it would cost to package it in cardboard and bubble wrap, let alone the cost of shipping

Re:

I freely admit that the parts hung on it are pure crap, but seller just confirmed for me that it's aluminum (he forgot to check the box in the Item Specifics section), and I'm hoping that whoever can pick it up for me can strip it bare and ship me just the F&F to save on shipping costs.

If the aluminum frame holds up (doesn't crack), then how bad can it be? I was thinking of rebuilding it with some nice XT parts and see how it rides, and if it breaks, the XT parts go on another build and the frame goes up on the wall.

I collect e-stays and it's an e-stay that I don't have. See my recent rant on the other thread.

Back